2015 Zionsville Little League Umpire Information
How to Become a Paid ZLL Umpire
- Minimum age of 12 (by April 30, 2015)
- Must possess good understanding of baseball and/or softball
- Must attend ZLL umpire training annually (dates and times to be announced)
- Must pass ZLL Umpire Test with minimum score of 80%
- Complete Umpire Waiver Form, have on file with ZLL
- Must be approved to umpire by ZLL Umpire Chief
- Must remain in good standing with ZLL
|Intermediate Baseball (50/70)||$35||$25|
Training is required to umpire in Zionsville Little League. A prospective umpire must attend one rules clinic and one mechanics clinic each year. Please bring a note pad and paper.
Rules Clinic – must attend one
- Thursday March 26, 7-9 pm at Lions’ Club House
- Wednesday April 8, 7-9 pm at Lions’ Club House
(Rules clinic is required for all umpires, with 1st year umpires completing rules exam at the end of the meeting)
Mechanics Clinics – must attend one
- Tuesday April 7: 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Saturday April 11: 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
(Mechanics clinics is only required for 1st and 2nd year umpires)
For more information about these clinics, contact Brad Redman, ZLL Umpire Officer.
Umpire schedules will be announced when game schedules are announced. Check back at a later date.