Registration for the 2017 Zionsville Little League Challenger program is underway! A limited number of spots are still available.
If your child is 7 to 22 years old, has a disability, and lives in Zionsville or surrounding towns, then he or she is eligible for our program.
The registration fee for the Challenger program is $100. Partial and full scholarships are available. If you would like to request a scholarship, please contact Andy Small at the email address below.
To register, go to http://zionsvillelittleleague.leagueapps.com/leagues/other/227148-zll-challenger-program for our online registration system.
Additional program details:
- Maximum roster positions: 25
- All games are “home” – Lions Park Field #3, Saturdays at 10a.m.
- Opening day ceremony – please attend: Friday, April 21, @6:00 p.m,
Meet between the two “big fields” (near the concession stand).
- Game time: Saturday morning, 10am. (First game April 22)
- No Game on May 27 (Memorial Day Weekend).
- Last game is June 17.
- 15 Minute practice and warm-ups are held prior to each game. Please arrive on time.
For more information, please contact head coach Andy Small: