The following documents must be uploaded to ZLL through our online registration system before registration can be completed. Please contact ZLL Player Agent Ashley Alexander if you have any questions.
Below are all the required documents that will need to be uploaded to the ZLL registration system prior to registration confirmation NO PAPER DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please scan or photograph the documents and have the electronic files ready for upload prior to registering:
- Current medical release (click here)
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
- Proofs of residency within the ZLL Boundaries.
Beginning with the 2017 season, Little League International has implemented the following changes to the Proof of Residency Requirements:
A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the School Enrollment Form (click here) or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2017 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2018 season.
Residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2017 (previous year) and February 1, 2018 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
- Drivers License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
- School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
- Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
- Employment records
- Insurance documents (with residence address)
- Welfare/child care records
- Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
- State records
- Local (municipal) records
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records
- Military records
- Voter’s Registration
- Utility bills (i.e., – gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
- Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
- Medical records
- Internet, cable, or satellite television records