Registration for the 2016 Fall Baseball and Softball seasons are now open. Act soon – the registration period will be short – it closes Monday August 15 at midnight.
The link for registration is https://zionsvillelittleleague.leagueapps.com/leagues/other/103568-fall-ball-2016
This link is for both softball and baseball.
Notes about 2016 Fall Baseball and Softball Program
- ZLL is using a new registration system for Fall Ball and other programs going forward. The system is called LeagueApps. Families will need to create new “accounts” in LeagueApps to register their children.
- Registration should be based on your child’s “Little League” age for our Spring 2016 rec programs. (If your son was considered 11 for Little League in the spring, he will be considered 11 for Fall Ball, even if he turned 12 since the spring season.
- In order to complete your registration, you will need to scan and upload electronic copies of
- An original birth certificate,
- Little League medical release form, and
- Proof of residency.
The registration site will provide more details for these documentation requirements. You cannot complete registration unless you upload these documents.
- If you live outside of the ZLL boundaries, please contact the ZLL Player Agent, Ashley Alexander, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss eligibility. Please note we are now limiting registrations to Zionsville and Carmel residents, or participants in programs where their Little League has made arrangements with ZLL.
- Practices will begin the week of August 22.
- The season will conclude October 8.
Please direct any questions about the registration process to Ashley Alexander at email@example.com.