The schedule for evaluations of rec softball programs for the player pitch divisions is set (see below). You can view the full schedule on the Zionsville Little League Calendar at http://zionsvillelittleleague.org/calendar/
A player will need to attend only one evaluation session.
An evaluation takes about 20 minutes to complete, so you do not have to be present for the entire evaluation period. You can come at any time during the evaluation period for the age group.
You must bring the following documents to the evaluation (if you have not already submitted them electronically to Player Agent Ben McAfee – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- An original birth certificate (you must bring this document, do not email to Ben McAfee)
- Little League Medical release form (may be emailed to Ben)
- Proof of residency within the ZLL/ZCS boundaries or attendance at a school within the ZLL/ZCS boundaries (see below) – may be emailed to Ben. These documents must show residency/school attendance in the ZLL/ZCS boundaries with dates from 2/1/2014 to 2/1/15.
Proof of residency documents
- A printed school report card showing student name and school within ZCS boundaries (grades may be redacted)
- A completed Little League International School Verification form signed by the player’s school administrator for a ZCS school or a school within the ZCS boundaries
- 3 of the following items that show an address within the ZCS boundaries
- Parent driver’s license
- Vehicle registration
- Utility bill
- Bank/financial account statement
For more information about ZLL/ZCS boundaries, click here. Please note that if you do not live within the ZLL/ZCS boundaries and attend Trader’s Point Christian Academy, you are not eligible to participate in ZLL because TPCA is outside the ZLL/ZCS boundary.
Schedule and location
The evaluation schedule is as follows.
Softball Minors (Ages 9-10)
- Saturday February 7: 12 pm to 2:30 pm, Zionsville Middle School
- Saturday February 14: 2:30 pm to 5 pm, Zionsville West Middle School
Softball Majors (Ages 11-12)
- Saturday February 7: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm, Zionsville Middle School
- Saturday February 14: 12 pm to 2:30 pm, Zionsville West Middle School
If you haven’t registered yet, you can start the process by going to the ZLL OnLine Registration system.