Zionsville Little League, together with Butler University Baseball coaches Andy Judkins and Chris Cleary, are proud to announce an exciting new opportunity for skill development during the 2014 ZLL Fall Ball season.
In just its second season, ZLL Fall Ball has received extensive positive feedback about providing opportunities for player development while also cultivating a positive competitive experience. As a Division I program and a member of the Big East Conference, Butler University baseball and its coaching staff are a great addition to the ZLL Fall Ball experience.
Details are as follows:
- Butler Baseball hitting coach Andy Judkins and assistant coach Chris Cleary will lead the training sessions.
- Four Friday nights. [Note September 5 clinic now rescheduled to October 3]
- August 22: 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- September 26: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- October 3: 6:30 to 8 pm
- October 10: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Ages 7-13 broken into age-appropriate groups
- Registration fee: $30 per session or $100 for the four-week package (players can participate in the skills and drills training even if they are not playing in the Fall Ball league).
- This program is a separate program from our Fall Ball recreation league. You do not have to participate in Fall Ball to participate in the Butler Clinics.
Space is limited – go to ZLL’s on-line registration system to register now!
For more information about Coach Judkins and Coach Cleary, read our Fall Skills-and-Drills Flyer.