After more than a week of gritty and determined effort, the field of 18 teams vying for 9 tournament titles is now set.
On Saturday June 14, Lions’ Park will be the scene for even more great baseball and softball as the final contestants battle for their tournament titles. The games begin at 10:30 in the morning with the Rookie 6/7 Baseball Championship game, and they extend into the evening when the Majors Baseball and 50-70 Intermediate Baseball championship games conclude.
In all, 9 games will be played on Fields 1, 2, and 3.
If you haven’t been part of Championship Saturday before, make a trip down to the park to watch these boys and girls give all they can for a chance to claim a title. This is a great event that is as much about our Little League Community as it is about kids and sports.
You can follow the journey to the Championship with the brackets for each division.
Softball (all games Field 3)
- 11:00 am: Rookies – Tigers vs. Jaguars
- 1:30 pm: Minors – Ducks vs. Wolfpack
- 4 pm: Majors – Bulldogs vs Badgers (a second game will be played if the Badgers defeat the Bulldogs)
Baseball (all games Brighthouse Field 2, except 50-70)
- 10:30 AM: Rookie 6/7 Iron Birds vs Scrappers
- 12:30 PM: Rookie 7/8 Timber Rattlers vs Bats
- 2:30 PM: AA Rangers vs. Braves
- 5:00 PM AAA Royals vs Phillies
- 7:30 PM: Majors Cardinals vs Red Sox
- 5:30 PM: 50/70 Intermediate Yankees vs Cubs (Field 1) A second game will be played if Cubs defeat Yankees.
No promises, but we’ll try to update scores and highlights along the way on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.